This is what I did this evening during Godspell’s last performance. I gathered all the Godspell shenanigans that I could get my hands on.
- 13 playbills (12 signed)
- Lottery tickets
- Understudy slips
- Backstage tour slip
- Hunter’s signed CD
- Not pictured: My “Day by Day” lottery pro shirt, Godspell temp tattoos, Godspell stickers, the Vita Coco that Hunter signed… those are in my storage unit in New York.
So, yeah… I kinda love this show.
I am drowning in tears and Godspell merch
- mtishows likes this
- livinginacinema likes this
- briantheginger likes this
- flashesofgoldd likes this
- thesnowinthemoonlight likes this
- blessthelordmychords likes this
- wanderingpathway said: Now I feel like a bad fan. I threw away the flyers and understudy slips and confetti and I only got playbills at two of the shows I went to so I would have one in color and one in black and white.
- notclarasboyfriend likes this
- jdk20 reblogged this from reprisemyrole
- wejumpedoutawindow likes this
- tenminutesago likes this
- peterhal-e likes this
- idontknowhowtolovehim reblogged this from reprisemyrole
- idontknowhowtolovehim likes this
- wendlatheradical reblogged this from reprisemyrole
- letyoursoultakeuwhereulongtobe likes this
- reprisemyrole posted this